[Dec 17, 2015] Signiant Support Announcement - Manager+Agents 12.0 Release
Dear Signiant Customer,
Signiant is pleased to announce general availability of the Signiant Manager+Agents and Media Exchange V12.0 software today. Below are a few key features and enhancements included in this release:
- Media Exchange Support for Chrome and Edge via the new Signiant App.
- Updates to the Signiant FIMS Compliant API for overall improvement with usability, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Updates to REST API to include new functionality such as Listchannels, Listusers and Listgroups.
- A new log to record all Manager alarms.
- Reporting and logging improvements for Media Exchange and scheduled reports.
- Agent support for Mac OS X 10.11.
- Support for the latest releases of Mozilla FireFox, Google Chrome and Apple Safari browsers.
For further details on all new features and enhancements, and for customers upgrading from previous releases, please refer to the release notes.
To obtain a copy of Signiant Manager+Agents 12.0, please login to the Signiant Software Portal. If you do not have a login account to the portal, please request one from Signiant Support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
With the release of Managers+Agents 12.0, we are announcing the end of life (EOL) for Signiant software release 10.x. Signiant provides support for the last two major releases of the software, Customers currently running version 10.x are encouraged to review the EOL announcement and plan an upgrade to one of our 11.x or 12.0 versions.
For any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you for choosing Signiant, we wish you a very Happy Holiday season!
Signiant Customer Support Team
Article ID 2282899