[May 6, 2016] Signiant Support Announcement - Manager+Agents 12.1 Release
Signiant is pleased to announce general availability of the Signiant Manager+Agents and Media Exchange V12.1 software today. This release includes growing file support, which is the ability to begin sending files as soon as the file starts to be written rather than waiting for the file write to complete. This allows for an overall reduction in file transfer times and is particularly effective in enabling highly efficient workflows for sports, news, and other live event production.
In addition to the support for growing files, below are a few key features and enhancements included in this release:
- Support for RedHat 7 clusters.
- Support for SMTP authenticated mail servers.
- New alarms to notify administrators when the webserver certificate is nearing expiry.
- Improved password management to allow for more restrictive passwords.
- Media Exchange load balancing has been updated to distribute transfers among available agents more efficiently.
- Updates to REST API to include support for Agents, Agent Groups and Job Groups.
- Support for the latest releases of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari and Microsoft Edge.
To obtain a copy of Signiant Manager+Agents 12.1, please login to the Signiant Software Portal. If you do not have a login account to the portal, please request one from Signiant Support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friendly reminder of our end of life (EOL) announcement for Signiant software release 10.x. Signiant provides support for the last two major releases of the software, Customers currently running version 10.x are encouraged to review the EOL announcement and plan an upgrade to one of our 11.x or 12.x versions.
For any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you for choosing Signiant!
Signiant Customer Support Team
Article ID 2421119