[June 20, 2017] Announcing the release of Manager+Agents v13.1
Signiant is pleased to announce the general availability of Signiant Manager+Agents version 13.1 software. This release introduces a new and improved method for agent installation security enhancements, expansion to the Signiant REST API methods, and many new features and enhancements.
Below are a few of the key features and enhancements included in this release:
- Security is always Signiant’s top priority, and with Signiant Manager+Agents 13.1, we have improved upon our security by replacing the SHA-1 signing algorithm with SHA-2
- To help prevent outages due to system overload, we have introduced a “System Health” dashboard to provide administrators with a real-time overview of the system status
- We have expanded our REST API methods to include management for agents, jobs and resource controls
- Quick search has been introduced to quickly search for jobs and file history from the manager user interface
- Many enhancements to the Media Mover workflows
- Agent support for Debian and Ubuntu platforms
- Support for the latest releases of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari and Microsoft Edge
For further details on all new features and enhancements, and for customers upgrading from previous releases, please refer to the release notes.
To obtain a copy of Signiant Manager+Agents 13.1, please log in to the Signiant Software Portal. If you do not have a login account to the portal, please request one from Signiant Support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important – With the release of Managers+Agents 13.1, we are announcing the end of life (EOL) for Signiant software release 11.x. Customers currently running version 11.x are encouraged to review the EOL announcement and plan an upgrade to one of our 12.x or 13.0 versions.
Please subscribe to our Support announcements to receive the latest updates on our products and services updates.
For any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you for choosing Signiant!
Signiant Customer Support Team